- Since 2005, Dr Schelp has been working on the minimally invasive treatment of varicose veins and since 2014 full-time on varicose vein surgery.
- From 2010-2012, he was the lead vascular surgeon at Aleris Hospital in Bergen, Norway.
- Between 2012 and 2018, Dr Schelp was the lead vascular surgeon at Volvat (Capio) in Oslo and Bergen (Norway).
- Since 2014, he has run vascular surgery centres in Malmö, Linköping and Oslo.
- In total, Dr Schelp has treated nearly 6000 patients during his career.
Carl Henrik Schelp continuously participates in national and international meetings and congresses, and is an invited speaker and instructor at several European courses. He also continuously takes part in training programmes with the leaders in their respective fields.